As a complement to the 130' Sequoia planted by one of the original Sisters in 1893, this strolling garden/seating area was designed as a destination to the spiritual walks offered to the community. It incorporated an existing bell and flag pole, and also includes a new peace pole. The pathways were made using a gravel lawn technique for safe, secure footing, inspired by the medieval labyrinths walked to search for the meaning of life, but simplified into geometric shapes, forming a Benedictine cross. The plants - although small now - were carefully selected to include year round color and fragrance, and to attract wildlife. The Dedication Ceremony is scheduled for July 14, 2019.